Monday, December 23, 2013

Here Goes Nothing...

Well... I finally gave in... I created my own blog! No idea how it's going to turn out, but I am super excited about it! I have been back and forth with myself about whether or not I should do it because I do not feel creative enough and writing hasn't ever been super great for me. But, here goes nothing...

You know those days when you've had the greatest experience, or found the coolest thing, or found a  funny joke, or have a favorite song that you just want to share to the whole world? And it is just building up inside of you until you have to let it out somehow? That's kinda what writing does for me. It is just a way to relieve some of that pressure trying to get it's way out of my cluttered brain. So those are the kinds of things I will be sharing on this blog.

Feel free to follow me if you'd like.  :) I am a little scared about this whole experience because people will probably start to realize how weird I actually am, and again- I kinda stink at writing. I guess you could say I am "that bird"- going out on a limb...

No comments:

Post a Comment