Monday, May 19, 2014

Bucket Listing - Summer Ideas

Not too long ago, I had to explain to someone what a 'bucket list' was... I won't name names ;) but I was shocked that they had never heard of it before! I thought bucket lists were pretty stupid for the longest time (who has the time and money to do any of these things anyway) but when I was introduced to Pinterest, bucket lists suddenly became exciting to me! Sure, there is no way I can possibly get them all done (and most of them are just for laughs) but I thought that writing a few down somewhere I'll remember (and what better place than a blog?) will remind me of some of the fun stuff I could be doing this summer! Some of these could be helpful in planning activities for my YSA FHE group too ;)

1. Sit on a rooftop.
2. Water balloon slip n slide.
3. Go on a road trip with friends.
4. Put together a family cookbook.
5. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
6. Stargaze on a roof.
7. Order dessert first at a restaurant.
8. Stand in 4 states at one time.
9. Be part of a flash mob.
10. Witness a wedding proposal.
(CHECK!) 11. See my favorite band live.... See ANOTHER favorite band live!
12. Play hide and seek in a foam pit.
13. Have a huge water balloon fight.
14. Go white water rafting.
15. Let go of a floating lantern.
16. Go on a date to the zoo.
17. Learn how to tie a tie.
(CHECK!) 18. Go on a camping trip with all of my friends. (all of my ward friends)









No comments:

Post a Comment